Program Cost: $3000 + 3 Lessons
- Recall- We will utilize your dogs name as a command to come back to you.
- Sit & Long Sit- Duration training in the event your pup must maintain position.
- Down & Long Down- Getting into the most comfortable position possible! We also incorperate duration training into this behavior as well.
- Place- A designated location your dog will stay in until released for the designated location.
- Crate Training- We incorperate the crate into everyday life. If your pup has aversion or hesitency with the crate we'll take care of it! We make the crate an enjoyable, peacefull place of rest.
- House/Public manors
- Release Command-Allowing your dog to be released from the last behavior you put them into. Whether that be sit, down, down/sit stay, or place command we'll teach them "FREE" means terminate that behavior.
- Leash Training- Training your dog the proper techniques for walking on a leash with heel command. No pulling, Barking, or Sniffing
- Off-leash obedience
- Participating K-9’s will be conditioned to the E Collar to facilitate the off-lead portion of this program. *If you are averse to the use of the E collar, please be open to learning about the tools prior to dismissing them. Allow the trainer to demonstrate the proper use of the tools and then make a more informed decision.
- Environmental neutralization
Schedule A FREE Consultation!
What happens after the training program? All Board & Train Packages include a "Go-Home" lesson that will allow your pup to show you all that they have learned throughout their time with us. This lesson is important, not only for your dog, but for you the handler as well. You must learn how to properly handle your dog, communicate effectively, and understand how to continue/ maintain their currency in training. Training success is dependent on the consistency of the handler/owner.